A President of the United States would never operate outside the law, ignore the U.S. Constitution and the courts, shut down the presses, imprison his domestic adversaries or turn his guns on his own people. Well, #AbrahamLincoln, the 16th president did of all of that and, curiously, has been turned into a national hero for his troubles. Lincoln ignored his closest advisors and the temper of the times to engage in the bloodiest war in American history, a war that could easily have been avoided. Single handedly Lincoln terrorized the entire nation. So let us take notice. What happened once could happen again. Continue reading
April 2017 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Arthur D. Robbins on Arthur D Robbins Interviewed By Frank Morano
- JGarbo on Arthur D Robbins Interviewed By Frank Morano
- Back To The Future: The Legacy Of Abraham Lincoln by Arthur D. Robbins | Dandelion Salad on Back To The Future: The Legacy Of Abraham Lincoln
- Do Away With Elections? by Arthur D. Robbins | Dandelion Salad on Do Away With Elections?
- Randy on What Would It Be Like?