Have you ever thought that who you are as a person is determined in part by the government you live under? Political philosophers have been considering such a possibility going all the way back to the early Greeks. Government shapes us either by engaging and empowering us through participation or by assuming all power unto itself and leaving us to go our separate ways alone and isolated.
- Arthur D. Robbins on Arthur D Robbins Interviewed By Frank Morano
- JGarbo on Arthur D Robbins Interviewed By Frank Morano
- Back To The Future: The Legacy Of Abraham Lincoln by Arthur D. Robbins | Dandelion Salad on Back To The Future: The Legacy Of Abraham Lincoln
- Do Away With Elections? by Arthur D. Robbins | Dandelion Salad on Do Away With Elections?
- Randy on What Would It Be Like?